The Snowglobe Facade - A particle filled window system
Engels: Inspired by the enchanting effect of the snowglobe you used to shake as a kid, the visual effect of this principle is replicated in our innovative facade design.
A double layered glass panel is filled with water and thousands of tiny floating particles. The particles are able to float, circle, and swirl because of a closed circulation system inside the panel. The user is able to control this circulation by opening or closing some of the water inlets at the side of the panel.
When you are done with watching all the movement in your window, or you just want more daylight to enter your room, you can remove the particles from the panel by lowering a membrane inside the cavity that will sweep your window clean by taking all the particles to the bottom of the panel. This way you will have a ´normal´ window again.
Doing this not only creates a beautiful opening in your facade but also gives the possibility of using the particles as sun shading or for warming up the water and using that for heat recovery systems to power your building...
Bekijk volledige artikel in de PDF
Ons laatste nieuws
- Artikel Mosa Glas in Dagblad de Limburger en Limburgs Dagblad
- Artikel in het vakblad Glas in Beeld
- Uitsluitsel inzake terugvordering van de recyclingbijdrage
- Mosa Glas steunt het initiatief "samen sterker Kika en ZSV"
- Mosa Glas is vanaf vandaag actief op Social media
- Nieuwe collega: Lars Roberts
- Mosa Glas in vakblad Profiel
- Mosa Glas Partner Duurzaam & Comfortabel
- Aeternus begeleidt MKB Fonds bij investering in Mosa Glas